Let’s Talk
Business
msg
Simplify Employee Mobility & HR Ops In KSA With Our Latest Guidebook Download in English Download in Arabic Download in Chinese
arrows
Latest Insights

Stay in the know of the industry’s movements

Latest Insights
Latest Insights
search
filter
Archive
Categories
KSA
Jun 21, 2023

7 Reasons to Work in Saudi Arabia

Here are seven reasons why you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia to boost your professional journey. We'll discuss aspects ranging from its tax-free income and lucrative compensation packages to the immersive cultural experience and the accelerated professional growth that can be achieved within its borders. We'll also touch on the added advantages of language skills development, the ongoing technological advancements driven by Vision 2030, and the strategic geographic location that makes the country a gateway to the rest of the Middle East and beyond.
Read More arrow
KSA
Jun 15, 2023

Applying for a Business Visa to Saudi Arabia: A Comprehensive Guide

Are you charting a course for a business expedition to Saudi Arabia? The initial waves of visa applications might seem overwhelming, but don't let this deter you! This guide will serve as your trusted compass, guiding you step-by-step through the Saudi business visa application process. Understanding Saudi Arabia's vibrant economy and the growing opportunities it presents can be an exciting beginning to your journey. As one of the G20 countries, Saudi Arabia boasts one of the world's most potent economies. Its ambitious economic diversification plans are fostering a burgeoning investment culture.
Read More arrow
KSA
Jun 8, 2023

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO LIVE IN SAUDI ARABIA?

Saudi Arabia, a significant player in the world's top 20 economies and the largest nation in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has a population of approximately 32.2 million people. Saudi nationals comprise 58.4% (18.8 million) of this total, with expatriates making up the remaining 41.6% (13.4 million). Aligned with the ambitious Vision 2030, the country's strategic framework aims to increase its population to 50 million and raise the expatriate percentage to 50%, underlining Saudi Arabia's aspiration to attract global talent.
Read More arrow

Do you wish to be redirected to www.tascoutsourcing.com